New short story on Wattpad! - My True Love Gave To Me

December 02, 2017
I've uploaded a new Christmas short story to Wattpad for this year! Check it out in my Holly Jolly Anthology, at @Reekles on Wattpad.

Hey folks -


So many of you will know I'm on Wattpad, although I haven't actively posted much on there in quite a while. I've got a couple of Christmas short stories on there though, and last year I put them all together in one handy Holly Jolly Anthology

Well, this year, I've added a new story to the mix! And you can read it right here.

I love getting your feedback too, so please remember to leave a comment, send me a message, or Tweet me @Reekles! 

Here's a little more info about all the stories in the anthology...

Let It Snow

Getting snowed in at her boyfriend's house near Christmas isn't so bad for Eve - especially when she can try to beat him in a snowball fight.

Deck The Halls

Settle the debate: lights or tinsel first when you decorate the tree? Aimee and her boyfriend, Simon, are getting into the festive spirit with some Christmas songs and tree decorating.

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

The last thing Mandy expects when she's out shopping a few days before Christmas and misses her train home, is to meet a guy. Not just any guy - but a really cute guy, Ryan, who's going to be at her friend's New Year's party. Will he be waiting for her under the mistletoe?


A Little Christmas Magic

Holly's Christmas is turning into the Christmas from hell. But a desperate last-minute search for cinnamon might just lead to a chance meeting and a little Christmas magic...

My True Love Gave To Me (NEW THIS YEAR!)

It's not that Noelle hates Christmas, she just... doesn't do it. And being an elf at Santa's Grotto might pay well, but it's definitely not her idea of festive fun. When she starts sharing shifts with fellow elf Klaus, he's determined to make her believe in Christmas. And maybe, just maybe, she will.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.