Announcing The Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time - Coming 2021!

Announcing the third novel in The Kissing Booth series - The Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time! Coming 2021

 

So as you may have heard: The Kissing Booth 3 is coming to Netflix in 2021!


We announced the news on a YouTube livestream shortly after the second movie came out in July this year, along with an exclusive first-look clip at the third movie.


We also dropped the news that, actually, The Kissing Booth 3 has already been filmed! Both the second and third movies were shot side-by-side in 2019 - which is actually a large part of the reason I've shared so little about my visit to set. (I've been terrified of accidentally letting slip something about the third one, or some eagle-eyed fan spotting a prop or sign in the background that gave it all away!)



But, the question a lot of you have been asking since we announced the third movie is... What about a third novel?


Well, I am THRILLED to finally share the news with you that, yes, there is going to be a third novel to The Kissing Booth series!


The Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time will be released in 2021 (date TBC), alongside the movie, and you can pre-order it from Amazon UK here.

Alternatively, you can find it on The Book Depository (free shipping worldwide!) here.






You'll probably notice that the publication date for the book is set as 15th April, but I just want to stress that, a) this might change, and b) it does not mean the movie will come out on this date. (We've just had to set a date to be able to let you guys pre-order, and this is the one that was chosen. Please don't take it as gospel for a movie release date!)


And no, that's not the final cover for the book - I'll share that with you as soon as we can!



I've also been getting a ton of questions about the storyline for the third movie - will it follow a book? What's it going to be about?


Well, unfortunately, I can't share any details on the storyline yet. We're keeping that under wraps a little while longer, sorry folks! 


And as for this third novel - well, it's actually a novelisation of the movie.


Yep, you read that right.


It's the book of the movie, based on the movies, based on my books. 


(Super straightforward, right?)



I know it sounds a little strange, but bear with me while I explain it: our brilliant scriptwriter, Vince Marcello (joined by Jay Arnold, for the second and third movies) wrote the script TKB3 so they could film the two movies back-to-back. I was able to give feedback on the script before that, but honestly, I loved it.


I'd been able to chat with Vince a few times throughout the whole process over the phone, and pretty early on we talked about how we saw Elle's story unfolding. (Yep, that's purposely vague - sorry, I really can't give anything away about the storyline!)


Then last October, I sat down with a five-week deadline to write the first draft of the novelisation - where I turned the script into a novel. Remember that book I wrote in just five weeks? This was it! 


This was a really weird and wonderful process, but I'll talk about that more in another post. But, I will say now, that it follows on from my books - so instead of Marco and Chloe, you'll be back with Levi and Amanda, for instance.



I'll share more info about this book, and the movie, as and when I can. Make sure you're following me on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter so you don't miss any updates!


18 comments:

  1. They provide additional feedback and are willing to work with clients to improve outcomes whenever possible.
    UI design agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. They excelled at managing tasks; they maintained a communicative workflow to ensure stakeholders were well-informed
    interaction design firms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their team brought a positive attitude to their work and focused on the client's long-term success.
    interactive design agencies

    ReplyDelete
  4. They worked quickly to implement the necessary changes and repair errors made by previous developers.
    UX design consultant
    UX design services

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff.
    best UI UX design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi to all, the blog has really the dreadful information I really enjoyed a lot.
    top user interface design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep the balls rolling!! Nice posts you have given for us.
    professional web design agencies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your write-ups guys continue the good work.
    top website designing companies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I was searching for the blogs for many times, now I have reached at the right place.
    UI/UX design agency

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m impressed with the special and informative contents that you just offer in such short timing.
    product design agency

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enormous blog you individuals have made there, I entirely appreciate the work.
    UI agency

    ReplyDelete
  12. the article on your site is good and nice have been looking for this kind of article for some time now keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well, this is a very nice article you have got here I love the details and everything thanks for sharing this article with us. you can check some of my most here. It's really easy to do from what I have seen. but u can still tell us more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you looking for a free TV series, movie, music, and much more downloading website, cause I saw an article all about that information which was very useful to me? Thanks for this great information.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HR Sofware
    Great Article… Good Job… Thanks For Sharing…

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am pleased that I discovered this post, precisely the right info that I was looking for! Visit also Netflix Suspense Series 2022

    ReplyDelete
  17. I generally check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest. Genuinely it is good and instructive information. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.directv packages

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.