Announcing NOAH'S STORY - Celebrating Ten Years of TKB!

 

Announcing NOAH'S STORY on Wattpad, celebrating ten years of the Kissing Booth




Hey everybody!


Sorry it's been a while since I've shared any new blog posts... Obviously, it's been a weird past year and I haven't really known how to talk about that on here, or what to say, but I hope you're all keeping well!


Anyway. Back to business. Today, I'm sharing something suuuuper exciting. 


This April marks TEN YEARS since I began writing The Kissing Booth and uploading it to Wattpad. 


Can you believe it? So much has happened since then - I grew up, I got a degree, I got a job... oh, and turned The Kissing Booth into a five book, three movie series. (No big deal, right?)


I'll answer a couple of questions I know you'll have about the TKB series at the end of this post, but first, the exciting news!


To celebrate ten years of The Kissing Booth, I'm planning a whole month of cool new content, starting with something people have been asking me for pretty much ever since I finished uploading TKB on Wattpad.


So, without further ado, announcing NOAH'S STORY - a one-shot piece available to read for free on Wattpad, sharing Noah's point of view on the infamous kissing booth moment, and his first kiss with Elle!


I had so much fun writing this, so I really hope you guys enjoy reading it. 


Of course, this is just the first in a whole month of exciting content I've got planned to celebrate TKB's ten year-iversary... 


I'll be reacting to your favourite sections of the book on YouTube, doing a Live Q&A on Instagram (and maybe on TikTok!) and doing a giveaway, and I'll also be posting later this month here on the blog to talk about what ten years of this little book has meant to me. Make sure you're following me on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube so you don't miss anything!



If NOAH'S STORY isn't quite enough for you and you haven't read the other books in The Kissing Booth series, you can find them all here (and if you're wondering which order to read them in, it's the order of the list - but the novellas are more fun extras than essential to the storyline!)


1. The Kissing Booth
2. The Beach House (novella)
3. The Kissing Booth 2: Going the Distance
4. The Kissing Booth: Road Trip! (novella)
5. The Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time


(I've used links to the paperbacks on The Book Depository where I can, since they do free shipping worldwide, but you can always check your local or preferred bookseller or wherever you get ebooks for a copy!)


And, because I know some of you are dying to ask... No, at the time of posting this, I can't say what date TKB3 will be out either on Netflix or as a book, other than 'this summer'! The book will be published at the same time as the movie is released though - you can pre-order it now. (And please do, because pre-orders relaly help authors!)


Thanks so much for all the support and love you guys have given The Kissing Booth over the last ten years. I really hope you enjoy Noah's Story and the other content I've got coming up this month!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.