Coming soon: The Twenty-Something Series


I love a good lifestyle blog, and I love a blog series. So I'm starting a new blog series: the twenty-something series.


You guys might have noticed by now, but I love a blog series. 

I started Writing Wednesdays back in 2014 to address all the questions I get asking for writing advice, and more recently I started Social Media for Writers as a way to channel my love for all things social media and digital.

I love lifestyle blogs, too, but it seemed like too much to take on to kick start a whole new blog when this is where my heart is. I've done a couple of lifestyle posts on my blog before (at least, back when it was on Tumblr. I'm still in the process of migrating all the #bethblogs posts over here) and they were pretty popular.

So I've decided to compromise by starting a new blog series:

The Twenty-Something Series.


This is going to be a monthly series. I'm planning on making it the last Monday of each month. It'll be on anything and everything lifestyle, from adulthood to travel to thoughts on topics. 

(If there's anything you'd like to see me talk about, leave suggestions in the comments!)

I already know what my first post is going to be about, and it's kind of a doozy. I'm keeping it quiet for a couple of weeks, so keep an eye on my Twitter for more updates...


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.